Wakakirri

Here you will find EVERYTHING you need to know about what’s happening to do with Wakakirri !

Thursday 15th August

Have a look at some photos we have added to to the gallery from our Wakakirri performance at the Frankston Arts Centre.

Friday 28th June

Have a look below at some of the face paint designs we practised for Wakakirri!

Term 2

After our auditions last week, on Friday we announced our lead performers for each part of our production. They are:

Max Liam
Willy Wonka Josh T
Head Wild Thing Mun (“I don’t know, some hairy guy!”)
Lion Bella A
Peacock Imanya
Child Josh V
Child’s sister Suraya
Mum Melissa
Crocodile Nick
Head Swan Maja

Congratulations to everyone who auditioned, you all did us proud :)!

More parts will be announced in the coming weeks…stay tuned!

6 thoughts on “Wakakirri

• Everyone did an excellent job at the Wakakirri heats and Finals. A big congratulations to the whole production team from the children on stage, to the teachers who made it all possible, to the parent who helped with the props and constumes, the back stage crew. The finals was a long night but well worth all the hard work that went into it. Would love to be apart of Wakakirri again in 2014 or 2015.

1. Hi guys. I was just wondering what you were up to in Wakakirri. Or what you already did! Anyways how was the finals without me? I really miss you guys. Even though you might not have won and I wasn’t there to see it, I still think you guys did awesome. By the way I am having an awesome holiday.