Thai BRIDGE project

On Wednesday 26th June, Miss Berenato flew NINE hours from Sydney to get to Bangkok. When Miss Berenato got to Bangkok it was very hot!

Anda and Miss Berenato had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Australian Ambassador’s residence to speak about the Thai BRIDGE project. Look at the invitation I got!

Can anyone see the spelling mistake?

Here, Anda and Miss Berenato are at the Australian Embassy in Bangkok!

On Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Miss Berenato and Anda had lots of time to talk about ways we can communicate with Anda’s students at her school. We have been looking at lots of resources we can use on the iPads and on the internet too.

Today, Miss Berenato and Anda are looking at different Web2.0 tools we can use at school to speak to Thai students at Anda’s school, Satreephuket school in Phuket, Thailand.

One of the apps we have learnt about is Tellagami. Miss Berenato has made her own Gami about travelling on tuk tuks in Bangkok!

Our race around Bangkok on Friday 28th June.

My third day at Satreephuket school

4 thoughts on “Thai BRIDGE project

1. Hi Miss Berenato,

It looks like you are having lots of adventures in Thailand. We all can’t wait to catch up with you in Term 3 and hear about all your adventures!

Miss Pang
    🙂

2. Hi Miss Pang,

Thailand has been wonderful so far! Today is my first day of school at Satreephuket. I have been meeting lots of teachers and students. I will have some photos for you at the end of the day.

I hope you are all enjoying your holidays!

Miss Berenato 🙂

• I’m having a great time thanks Hayley! I’m looking forward to seeing you all when I get back 🙂