Maja’s response to her writing prompt: You have landed on Saturn, what is it like?

I’m here in my spaceship, thinking. “How and where should I land? On the ring or on the actual planet?” I thought for a minute or two, and then I made up my mind. I decided to land on the ring, since I don’t think ANYONE has been on the ring before. I followed my very well planned plan, and landed safely. I won’t be here for an hour or two, for I will be exploring amazing (well, so far!) Saturn.

I’m back! I have been turning with Saturn’s Ring, taking a look around Saturn ( the actual planet). I am thinking how I should get to the actual planet. Then I got an idea! Instead of using up my petrol, I am going to get a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAALLY long rope, throw it to the actual planet, and then climb up on the rope……..I’ve gotten up! Saturn is so amazing! I feel like I’ve got the whole world in my hands!………… I’ve made up my mind,… I’m living here.

2 thoughts on “Maja’s response to her writing prompt: You have landed on Saturn, what is it like?

1. Well done, Maja! I think you are really good at story telling in writing. I can feel how REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY LOOOOOOOOOOONG the rope is 🙂

2. Well done Maja! You did a very good job at writing the story. I really enjoyed reading your story, it was fantastic. Keep up the good work! 🙂

Blanca!