School Holidays!

With holidays just around the corner, we want to know what you are looking forward to doing on your two week break!

What is your favourite holiday memory?

If you could do anything in the world for your holidays what would you do? Why?

16 thoughts on “School Holidays!

1. My favourite holiday memories are when we go on big holidays. I went to Eden NSW for a week, Tasmania for 2 weeks and South Australia for 2 1/2 weeks. We drove to Eden. We went on the Spirit of Tasmania to Tasmania. We went on the Overland to SA and then drove back.

In Eden I loved Magic Mountain. In Tasmania I liked going to the beaches. In SA I liked the Museums.

If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to the Gold Coast because it is hot and sunny. I would like to go to all the parks.

• Hi Josh,

QLD is my absolute favourite holiday destination too! I love going to places that are hot and sunny. Which park do you think would be the best and why? I love going for walks along the beach in the morning and then swimming in the water when it’s hot in the afternoon. I also love eating ice creams on the beach!

Miss Mansfield πŸ™‚

2. On these holidays it is my birthday. I will be going to the Sandown Hotel for lunch. I will also be going to the Traffic School.

• Hi Josh,

What a great time to have your birthday! How old will you be turning? The Sandown Hotel sounds like a good place to eat lunch. If you could design your own lunch menu what would you have on offer? The traffic school sounds very interesting too, what will you do there? Where is the traffic school?

Miss Mansfield πŸ™‚

• I will be turning 10. If I could design my own menu I would have chips, nuggets, gravy, party pies, chicken snitzel, garlic bread.

I will ride my bike, play games, learn fire safety, ring the bell for the train crossing, be the school crossing person, see emergency vehicles and have LOTS OF FUN!!!!
        It is in Cranbourne next to the pool and skate park.

ps: you need to book first I go there every school holidays

3. My fovourite holiday memory was when I went to Serbia for 3 months! In Serbia I went to my aunty’s and uncle’s and cousins’ houses. In Serbia I went to 2 mountains and in 1 I stayed for 3 days. At the mountain there was a fair with bumper cars and heaps more. I also went to a beach in Montenegro. In Serbia they don’t have a beach they have a river. If i could do anything on the holidays I would go to Serbia because of its amazing views and fun things to do! πŸ˜€

• Hi Petar,

That sounds like an amazing holiday. 3 months overseas is a long time, did you miss Australia when you were over there?

Miss Pang

• Hi Corey,

I hope you have enjoyed your holidays.
      What types of video games do you play with your neighbour?

Miss Pang

4. My favourite holiday memory is going to the Gold Coast,in QLD. Because we went to ALL the theme parks. I went with my two brothers Connor and Jordan and Aunty Barbara. πŸ˜€ We had a great time. πŸ™‚

• Hi Nick,

What did you enjoy about your holiday in QLD? What was your favourite part of the holiday? Did you miss home when you went to QLD?

Miss Pang

5. My favourite holiday memory is going to Adelaide and going to the beach house there. If I could go any where I would go to the beach house again.
    πŸ™‚

• Hi Brandon,

I have never been to Adelaide, what is it like?
      Also, what things did you get up to when you stayed at the beach house?

Miss Pang
      πŸ™‚